ប៉ៃលិនជាខេត្តមួយដែលសម្បូរភ្នំ។ ការចិញ្ជឹមគោនៅទីនេះមានភាពល្អប្រសើរព្រោះស្មៅមានដុះលូតលាស់ស្ទើរគ្រប់រដូវកាល។ នេះជាគោដែលខ្ញុំបានលក់បាត់អស់ហើយ តែបងប្អូនអាចមើលលេងបាន។ 07.04.21
Today, I am glad to tell a bit about Pailin. Here is one of the last places of the Khmer Rouge battle along the Thai Border. The people here are mostly the farmers. We grow Kasawa and corn. Some people here speak Thai and use Thai currency. To me, I moved in here in 2003 and I was so surprised because what I saw at Day 1 was completely different from what I knew about Pailin. People here are nice and their smiling face makes me fell in love with them. Some other people still dig for the diamonds because Pailin is a popular place for its beautiful gems.
I am currently an English teacher and I can provide you a sight seeing in Pailin by just giving me a few bugs to support my family. Thank you see you soon... .
1.មួយនេះ 2លាន 80 មឺន
2. មួយនេះ 2លាន 70 មឺន
3.មួយនេះ 2លាន 80 មឺន
4. មួយនេះ 2លាន 80 មឺន
5.មួយនេះ 2លាន 80 មឺន
6. មួយនេះ 2លាន 80 មឺន
Hey, Guys!Today, I am glad to tell a bit about Pailin. Here is one of the last places of the Khmer Rouge battle along the Thai Border. The people here are mostly the farmers. We grow Kasawa and corn. Some people here speak Thai and use Thai currency. To me, I moved in here in 2003 and I was so surprised because what I saw at Day 1 was completely different from what I knew about Pailin. People here are nice and their smiling face makes me fell in love with them. Some other people still dig for the diamonds because Pailin is a popular place for its beautiful gems.
I am currently an English teacher and I can provide you a sight seeing in Pailin by just giving me a few bugs to support my family. Thank you see you soon... .







No comments:
Post a Comment